- Since our items are shipped directly from the manufacturers in most cases, and many are made-to-order, if you order multiple items they will likely arrive in multiple shipments directly from their makers.
- We will always do our best to deliver your order as quickly and easily as possible. However, since our items are shipped directly to our customers from our manufacturers, occasionally events can occur which affect delivery times (such as production issues, material availabilities, personal hardship on behalf of an artist, etc). We will notify you of any such event as soon as possible, and will do our best to keep you happy as our customer! We are not liable for delivery problems that are outside of our control.
- If you fail to provide proper delivery information and items are returned to us or to our vendor as undeliverable, you are still responsible for payment. There may be redirect charges for changes in shipping address.
- If you do not receive your order in the specified time, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- All our shipments are sent with signature required. If your item is oversized, a freight line company may be arranged for delivery; in such cases, a representative from the freight company will call and set up delivery. This agreement is between you and the freight company; if you fail to be present at the agreed-upon time, you are responsible for the cost of that delivery attempt.
- It is your responsibility to be present for the delivery and to examine your packages to ensure you have received the correct order/items in good condition prior to signing for the package. If you fail to do this and receive a damaged item, we require that you let us know within five (5) business days so we may correct the error with our vendor. If you receive a shipment with concealed/not obvious damage, we require that you let us know within 48 hours. If you fail to do this, you are responsible for the damages and the item will not be replaced. We will require photographic evidence of damages during shipment, as this is required of us to open a case with the shipper. If an item arrives with small damage due to shipment, we will communicate with our vendor and send a repair person to fix the damage; this is especially the case with broken glass, mirrored items, or any item with an inlay that is easily replaced. These will not be considered defective products. Our vendors/manufactures reserve the right to repair the item on site as quickly as possible.
- If you receive a shipment with obvious freight damage, you must refuse the shipment at the time of delivery, note the damage, take photographs if possible, and e-mail all to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you or a person acting on your behalf signs for a damaged shipment, you are accepting responsibility for the state of the item and must open your own case with the shipper.
- Please note that all screens show color differently; we do our best to provide true-to-life photography, and your items should arrive as expected, but some slight variations can be expected especially with handmade products.
- We will not accept any liability for damaged goods and will do our best to rectify any such situation with our vendor on your behalf.
- We will not be liable to you for any delay in shipment or failure to deliver your order when it is delayed or unable to be delivered due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control such as fire, flood, natural disasters, strikes, accidents, etc.